This online Questionnaire will be closing on 1st July and would like to give as many people a possible the opportunity to respond.
As we undertake the next stage of design work on the railway we would like to make the community aware of our work and seek their views on certain structures. This includes Balsall Common Viaduct which is a Key Design Element (KDE).
HS2 has classified certain structures or parts of the railway as a KDE’s, including Balsall Common. This means it is important for us to involve the local community in their design.
Before we begin construction, we would like to understand your views on the following;
- We would be interested to hear your views on footpaths and cycleways and their connectivity in the vicinity of the Balsall Common Viaduct.
- Community opportunities for the area surrounding the viaduct
Please click on the link below for more information and to complete the on line questionnaire
- For further information view or download the Balsall Common Viaduct KDE information & questionnaire .
- Use our in your area map to search current and planned HS2 works, developments and opportunities in your area.
- Visit your local community webpages to find information about HS2 works and developments in your area.
If you have a question about HS2 or our works, please contact our HS2 Helpdesk team on 08081 434 434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HS2 Community Engagement team
Contact our Helpdesk team all day, every day of the year by:
Freephone: 08081 434 434 | Minicom: 08081 456 472 | Email: HS2Enquiries@hs2.org.uk
To keep up to date with what is happening in your local area, visit: www.hs2inyourarea.co.uk