HS2 notification: Temporary traffic measures on a section of the A452 Southbound for WPD works, March 2022
To prepare for the future HS2 Interchange Station and railway, Western Power Distribution need to carry out work on the A452 Chester Road outside Melbicks Garden Centre in March.
The work will include excavating in the Southbound carriageway verge. In order to undertake this work safely, WPD require:
- a temporary, overnight southbound lane closure on the A452 Chester Road will be in place from 7pm until 6am between Monday 14 March and Thursday 31st March 2022.
- a temporary overnight closure of a section of the southbound carriageway of the A452 from 8pm until 6am on Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th March 2022. Diversion routes will be clearly signed.
Please see details of the works here:
- View or download a copy of our works notification
- Use our In your area map to search current and planned HS2 works, developments and opportunities in your area.
- Visit your local community webpages to find information about HS2 works and developments in your area.
If you have a question about HS2 or our works, please contact our HS2 Helpdesk team on 08081 434 434 or email email@example.com.