|Consultation launches today
Our borough-wide transport strategy ‘Solihull Connected’ has been refreshed and we want to get your views on this latest version.
The strategy looks at why and how we travel and sets out the policies, initiatives and interventions that can be taken to improve travel and transport across the borough. Solihull Connected was first adopted in 2016, however an updated draft has now been produced which seeks to respond to some of the shifting travel patterns and behaviours we have seen over the past six years.
A 6-week public consultation on the updated strategy launches today via Solihull Council’s new engagement platform ‘Your Voice Solihull’ and will run until Monday 20 February 2023.
To view the draft strategy and take part in the consultation visit: https://yourvoicesolihull.uk.engagementhq.com/solihull-connected
If you would like to find out more, and speak to our transport team, you can come along to one of our public information sessions taking place across the borough?
- Chelmsley Wood Library / Monday 16 Jan / 09:30 am – 13:00 pm
- Knowle Library / Thursday 19 Jan / 09:30 am – 13:00 pm
- The Core Library / Friday 27 Jan / 11:00 am – 15:00 pm
- Balsall Common Library / Monday 30 Jan / 14:00 pm – 17:00 pm
- Olton Library / Tuesday 14 Feb / 09:30 am – 13:00 pm
Get involved and have your say.